TERMS & CONDITIONSData protection
This outlines the framework for our services for the PCOS Support Programme with Claire Clerkin.
Claire Clerkin keeps a record of your name and contact details and on a password-protected database. The information is used to contact you about the programme and future programmes. You can unsubscribe for all email correspondence if you wish.
About Nutritional Therapy
Nutritional Therapy is the application of nutrition science in the promotion of health, peak performance and individual care. Nutritional therapy practitioners use a wide range of tools to assess and identify potential nutritional imbalances and understand how these may contribute to an individual's symptoms and health concerns. This approach allows them to work with individuals to address nutritional balance and help support the body towards maintaining health.
Nutritional therapy is recognised as a complementary medicine and is relevant for individuals with chronic conditions, as well as those looking for support to enhance their health and wellbeing. Practitioners never recommend nutritional therapy as a replacement for medical advice and always refer any client with 'red flag' signs or symptoms to their medical professional.
The Nutritional Therapist (NT) requests that the Client notes the following:
- The degree of benefit obtainable from Nutritional Therapy may vary between clients with similar health problems and following a similar Nutritional Therapy programme.
- Nutritional therapists are not permitted to diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions.
- Nutritional advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
- Standards of professional practice in Nutritional Therapy are governed by the CNHC Code of Conduct.
Course Participants understand and agree to the following
- I am responsible for contacting my GP about any health concerns.
- If I am receiving treatment from my GP, or any other medical provider, I should tell him/her about any dietary changes. This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medication and the nutritional programme.
- The information provided is general and has not been tailored to participants' individual underlying health concerns or any prescription medication they may be taking. The programme is designed to be safe for most people, but discretion is advised if you are taking medications for a serious condition.
- The information is for educational purposes and should not replace medical advice.
Refunds and Guarantees
As participants will have access to the full PCOS Support Programme materials on purchase, we are unable to offer any refunds.
Please note: the programme does not guarantee reversal of PCOS or related symptoms within 30 days - natural hormone balancing can take time.
However, if participants feel that the overall programme content and advice will not suit them, please get in touch: email@example.com